Dan Kaminsky sez, 'Digital: A Love Story is set 'five minutes into the future of 1988', and is one of the most fascinating games I've played in years. Set entirely within an Amiga Workbench desktop, the concept of the game is that you are just your average BBS user, when you meet someone...interesting.'
Just played this for ten minutes and was overwhelmed with nostalgia for my Amiga 1000. Looks like LOADS of fun.
Digital: A Love Story
- Review: GP2X Wiz runs retrogaming rings around mainstream rivals ...
- A weekend with Amiga Forever 2008: retrogaming without the hassle ...
- From Atari Joyboard to Wii Fit: 25 years of "exergaming"
- Lenslok: proto-DRM from the ZX Spectrum era
- Andy Warhol paints Debbie Harry on an Amiga