16 Mart 2010 Salı

This Is Not My Beautiful 3D Television: How Gaming Will Change The 3D Equation

This Is Not My Beautiful 3D Television: How Gaming Will Change The 3D Equation: "

I’ve been thinking about this quite a bit in the past few weeks and Adam Frucci wrote something that caught my attention, concentrating my thoughts the way a seed crystal builds boules of material in the Czochralski process.


Gaming will make or break 3D. I don’t care if James Cameron sends miniature 3D cameras into Leonardo DiCaprio’s urethra during his “king of the world” scene in the new 3D version of Titanic: there will be no compelling reason to upgrade your entire TV set-up to watch 3D movies. Why will you buy a 3D set-up? For gaming and you’ll probably buy a 3D-capable PC before you buy a 3D-capable TV.


Read more…





"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder